About Our Private School in Houston
The Apple Tree School is one of the most effective private elementary schools in Houston. We have over 40 years of experience in teaching early childhood education. We provide a superior education in a safe, home-like atmosphere where children of all ages thrive. Apple Tree students are happier, healthier, and smarter. We believe wholeheartedly that there are no limits to learning!
What Makes the Apple Tree School Special?
Quite simply, every Apple Tree student is taught that he/she is special and important through individualized attention and contributions to their class. The school was designed and built to provide a home-like atmosphere in which pre-school age children thrive and learn. The teachers and staff at The Apple Tree School make every effort to see that each student receives two precious gifts:
- A secure and successful self image
- A true love for learning
The teachers at The Apple Tree School are also special. Not only are they among the most experienced and qualified teachers in early childhood education, but also because they love their profession and truly care about each child’s development. The teachers at The Apple Tree School have decades of collective experience and stay up on the most effective teaching methods to ensure that your little one is thriving.
If you aren’t completely satisfied that your child is happy and thriving after four weeks at The Apple Tree School, we will refund your tuition. The guarantee applies only to newly registered families who begin full-time enrollment at Apple Tree. Initial enrollment to our private school is contingent on space availability. This guarantee and associated reimbursement of tuition are subject to the following conditions:
- A family who has had a child previously registered is not eligible for the guarantee.
- A family is eligible for the guarantee only one time.
- Families must provide all requested enrollment paperwork prior to the first day of attendance.
- Families must ensure children are in attendance at least 80% of the school days within the four-week trial period.
- Families must prepay the standard tuition for the entire four-week trial period. Pre-paid registration and supply fees are non-refundable.
- Summer and part-time enrollment programs are excluded from this offer.
- Notification for disenrollment must be in writing and submitted to the school owner or director before the end of the four-week trial period.
- Parents requesting reimbursement must share with the school’s management staff the reason for disenrollment, although a refund is not conditioned upon the reason given.
If the disenrollment is qualified for refund, we will refund the tuition amount within 30 days of receipt of the notification of disenrollment. No other fees or charges are covered by this guarantee. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact us.