Advanced. Accelerated. Proven.
At Apple Tree private school, we engage our children with an advanced curriculum where our students quickly exceed expectations. Small class sizes and excellent teachers allow us to meet the needs of each individual child in our program. We are proud to say that Apple Tree students have ranked in the 95th percentile on standardized tests conducted by an outside agency.
Our Curriculum includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Students learn virtues such as honesty, diligence, fairness, and loyalty. This helps them build strong bonds and learn the traits that will contribute to their success later in school and the work world.
- Students learn where the continents are located and how the cultures are different. This is the first step to growing up in a globalized world. We know that to truly thrive you need to be able to understand and effect other places and peoples, and to put your actions into a global context to shape the future.
- Students read and discuss Greek storyteller Aesop’s tales and discuss the morals of his stories. Not only does this reinforce moral lessons, but it is an effective way of building critical thinking and reasoning, which will help them question their world and adapt to match it.
- Students learn to recite rhymes and enjoy activities based on their stories and characters. Rhymes, though simple, are an excellent way to build linguistic skills and memorization. This benefits future learning, test taking, and general success in academics and work.
- Students will learn to recognize the current and former presidents, as well as learn about our government and history. We are proud American citizens and want to pass on that pride in our democracy and progress while preparing our children to take the helm when they are adults.
- Students of all ages will learn about the world through hands-on exploration, reading, and discussion. We believe that students should learn to love all subjects, including science. Our science lesson are always built to educate and to build interest. A well rounded mind needs a well rounded education.
We take real pride in the quality and effectiveness of our academic regime. If you are looking for an excellent christian private school to enroll your child into that will give them a real jump start on life, than please reach out for a tour, meeting, or with any questions you may have.